Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2 Little Sparrows Build Nest In My Plant Watch Them Hatch

2 little sparrows made a nest in our plant in the patio. The mother sat in her nest for almost 2 weeks without coming out and her mate use to come in to bring her worms. All of a sudden, there was a lot of activity! Both mother and mate were flying in and out of that plant all day and into the evening. They returned each time with  worm in beak. Easter Sunday, I snuck my camera in past the leaves while both birds were out gathering their meal and to my delight, I saw 3 baby hatchlings. I included some videos as well as photos, especially of the interesting hatchlings.. They are a bit shakey because I was so nervous that the adults would return, spot me and then attack but you even get to see them grow and fly away.
Enjoy watching 1 of God's miracles.


The Way I C It, this is nature's way of teaching us how couples should be.