Friday, March 23, 2012

PRETEND ILLEGAL DRUG SELLING IN SECOND LIFE

I love being a Second Life citizen and find it to be an enjoyable manner to express creativitey, to earn extra income, to showcase and sell your art, photographs, scultures and paintings.  It is alsoa great manner to be able to communicate and make friends with people from around the world but one thing which disturbs me at the moment is that I found more than 5 location (sims) in the grid which are promoting illegal drugs.  Yes, it is pretend and the owners are not actually sending the citizens real drugs to mail out but still, it is very distressing to me to have found more than a few places like these which are being created; worse than that, being allowed.

If citizens have never used or sold drugs in real life, Second Life gives them the opportunity to make believe doing so.
As I mentioned above, I have discovered more than 5 sims where Second Life citizens can purchase pretend cannabis, heroin, cocaine, Xtasy and even hookah.
There is also a link they can click on to become vendors and make a profit by selling the owner/creators drug products.

I did not include the slurl locations to them for obvious reasons.

I have included some photos below. You be the judge. Should this be allwed or am I just a prude?

The Way I See It, A Drug Pusher is a Drug Pusher and should always be stopped. One of these sims, actually allows for avatars to try it for free, just like a real life pusher.


You know that you can click on each photo to see it larger. Right?